Please report any problems with our apps via iTunes, or, for the Life Inventory, Life Inventory Lite, iNutrients, iCarbs, iCholesterol, iFiber, iKals, iKals Lite, iPotassium, iProteins, iSatFat, iSodium, iSugars, Vitamin K & Notify Friends apps, you can send problem reports directly via email from within each app's Info - About the App page.
It has been reported by a few users that they have experienced crashes during startup. After exhaustive research, a couple of problems were discovered:
- Many apps fail on jail broken iPhones ... and there is nothing that can be done to remedy this except reinstalling a valid version of the iOS.
- The device may be low on memory. Often this is due to other apps not properly freeing up resources when they are completed. The nutrient apps, in particular, do require a decent amount of free memory in order to expand all the needed information to be made available in the lists. Freeing up some memory by removing non-essential music, apps, photos, etc. can help.
- Try doing a "Hard Reset" on your device. This is done by pressing and holding both the Home and Power buttons at the same time until the message appears asking if you want to power off the device. Wait until the spinner stops and the screen goes black. Wait another few seconds and then power the device back on. — Apple support personnel recommend this procedure be done at least weekly!
- One iPod Touch user of iFiber indicated inability to start the app. After upgrading from iOS 4.1 to 4.2 it worked just fine.
If you are still having difficulty, instead of giving a bad review, please send email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- App name
- App version
- Device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- Device model (e.g., 3G, 3GS, 4, etc.)
- Device memory
- Device available memory (available from iTunes when you do a sync)
- iOS Version (if you aren't on the current version of iOS, it is best to do an update via iTunes)
- Any other pertinent information